On Friday, 1 hour (or there abouts), we'll have the fourth Stocks and Scotch episode.
We might show you a logo. We might take it out of beta. We might have our first guest. And we might get a little drunk while talking finance.
These are the preliminary topic list so far. Please add suggestions in the comments:
- The weird life of Dr. Doom Roubini and his sexy parties- Is news and macro numbers just bullshit that cause you to lose money?
- Stocktwits app redesign
- New Yahoo (I don't like it from an investor point of view)
- Microsoft + Nokia (I think it'll fail) - also next CEO
- The insaneness that is September with tapering, 3 elections, war, debt ceiling, budget
- Are emerging markets the best long out there right now? (I say it is)- Is the volatility already peaking? (I suspect it might be)